We are temporarily closed at both the Mahnomen and Bagley locations. Shooting Star is closely monitoring the situation and will reopen after careful reevaluation.
GOLDEN EAGLE BINGO CLOSED
In following the recommendations given by the CDC and Governor Tim Walz for the state of Minnesota, Shooting Star in Mahnomen has opted to close Golden Eagle Bingo at this time to protect you and our team members against the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). There will be no teleconference bingo until further notice.
We continue to work in coordination with our White Earth tribal leadership to ensure the health and safety of our valued guests and staff as we continue to carefully monitor developments and guidelines from state and federal resources.
Continued updates will be available in the Community Newsroom on our website.
Scott Stevens, General Manager
CDC guidelines to help stop the spread of coronavirus
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Refer to these resources for reliable information about COVID-19 as it becomes available:
- White Earth Tribal Council Statement on Coronavirus
- Minnesota Department of Health Coronavirus Reporting
- Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization, Coronavirus